iTrees.com's Year in Review
It was an exciting start to the year for iTrees.com with the beginning of the year surrounding preparations for the launching of our new website along with the normal hustle and bustle that comes along with getting orders and trees ready for spring delivery & installation. Heading into fall, Marlee had the awesome honor of receiving the 2018 Grundy County Women of Distinction Award and it was a great way to round out the year.
Below are our favorite moments from 2018:
- New website launching in March- You're looking at it what do you think?
- Attending the ILCA iLandscape Expo, which is always a fun start to the year
- Arbor Day- We helped to plant over 100 trees in Coal City alongside volunteers from Spring Grove Nursery, ComEd & Exelon and with contributions made by the Village of Coal City, Trees Forever and The Morton Arboretum
- Lakewood Prairie's CommuniTrees Launch Party was a great way to kick of our CommuniTrees Partner Program with this community, complete with a tree planting ceremony, a bounce house and face painting for the kiddos
- Hosting the Grundy County Farm Bureau for their annual GC Farm Bureau Tour
- Being recognized as one of the best in the 2018 Grundy County Readers Choice Best Of Awards
- Marlee being honored with the 2018 Grundy County Women of Distinction Award
- Hosting the H.O.P.E. Program Event alongside Spring Grove Nursery
- Joining the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bell Ringing for We Care of Grundy County & The Salvation Army
It’s been a great year and looking back we couldn’t be more grateful for our wonderful new & continued customer base, and for our friends and family who help us to succeed every single day! Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts. From our crew to you, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a VERY Happy New Year!
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Brittany started working with iTrees.com right in the middle of our busy spring season of 2017. She has been a huge asset to iTrees.com in the short amount of time she has been with us. Brittany pays close attention to our customer's needs and continues our strive for excellent customer service every day. She takes on many roles as iTrees.com's administrative assistant, one is social media marketing and blog writing. In Brittany's spare time she likes to spend time with her husband and daughter. She enjoys painting, drawing, creating, and being outdoors. As a published illustrator her creative, enthusiastic mind is a treasured asset to our team at iTrees.com.
You Might Also Like
May 21, 202010
May 17, 202019
May 11, 202019
May 4, 202033